DWCS, as a Ministry of Sisters of Charity Community Care Ltd, is a registered Not-for-Profit Charity which relies on the generosity of individuals, groups and businesses to assist as we offer support to farming communities.
Farmers suffer the impact of the unrelenting droughts, destructive floods, fires, wild dog attacks and dust storms not to mention facing the heartbreaking decision to sell quality stud breeders and/or to walk away from their farms that, on many occasions, have been in the family for many generations.
Whether you donate $2 or $200, every dollar will help our farmers and their families. It will also lift their spirits and give them hope for the future. EVERY FARMER NEEDS OUR HELP!
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Please consider donating in one of the following ways:
- Click on the button to make a donation online:
- Forward your cheque or money order, payable to Downs & West Community Support, to: PO Box 6613, Mitchelton QLD 4053. If forwarding your donation by mail, please ensure that you include your name and address to enable us to send you a receipt; or
- Make a direct deposit to our bank account using internet banking or at any branch of Westpac Banking Corporation. Details required on the deposit are:
- Bank: Westpac
- Branch: Potts Point NSW (50 MacLeay Street, Potts Point NSW 2011)
- BSB: 032-032
- A/c No: 38-3436
- A/c Name: Sisters of Charity Community Care Limited - Downs & West Community Support
- Reference: Your Surname
- If using the direct deposit option, please email your name, address and the amount of your donation by clicking on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. A receipt will be issued as soon as the deposit is identified in our bank account.
Thank you most sincerely for your donation, which will certainly make a difference to our rural and regional friends.