- to raise the awareness of climatic conditions and coal seam gas exploration and the impact they are having on families living on the land and in small rural towns through contacts among those living in the city;
- to seek practical support and concrete action from those who are in a position to share resources;
- to work in collaboration with rural organizations in an effort to reach more people in need;
- to utilize the appropriate referral systems of other organisations who offer assistance in counselling, financial advice and Government funding applications;
- to provide pastoral and emotional support for the people on the land and in small rural towns;
- to raise funds for purchasing essential provisions for those suffering the impact of climatic changes and other matters beyond their control.
- to organize gatherings for farming families and those in rural and remote communities.
Words In Action